Wednesday 16 October 2013

Quickwrite - Robot

My future robot servant would mostly function as a maid. I would like it to clean the kitchen because that's the thing I hate cleaning the most. I would also like it to cook my meals for me because I'm not a huge fan of cooking either. It would be able to find cool new recipes to try, and make them without messing up. It would also know exactly where all the dishes go and keep my cupboards organized. It would be a girl, because I find that women are better at cooking and cleaning than men are, at least in my household. It would be fast moving, so that it could get the work done as fast as possible. I would also want it to do all the other servant type jobs, but that's the main job I would want it to do. She would also be able to talk and keep intelligent conversations with me, and always do as I wish. She would have the best computer programming so she always runs fast and smoothly and never shuts down.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of having the best computer programming, because I hate when things are slow or don't work properly. Also, I like that it would never mess up cooking. That is something I do waaay too often.

    ReplyDelete