Thursday 24 October 2013

Reading Assignment #5 - 15 Tweets

1. #tbt to when Kate wasn't sick :( jk I wasn't even alive then
2. I can't believe I actually went through with suing my parents... They're going to KILL me! #sorrynotsorry
3. Well they COULD kill me, but they won't since I'm the one keeping Kate alive #followuptweet
4. Kate is in the hospital. Again. Woke up in the middle of the night coughing up blood... #feelbettersoon
5. I love my sister, but I love my kidney too... Why can't she get better without my help?
6. Can parents force their child to give up an organ if they don't want to? #didntthinkso
7. Another court date today. Wish me luck?
8. There's too much tension in this house to make living here comfortable. What have I done?
9. I'm 13 freaking years old, I shouldn't have to know what granulocytes and peripheral blood stem cells are
10. It really sucks knowing the only reason you're alive is to give up pieces of your body so your sister can live #ugh #feelingunloved
11. Sometimes I really regret starting this lawsuit... Oops
12. I hate giving up my organs and getting needles stuck in me, but I don't want Kate to die.. What do I do? #CaughtBetweenARockAndAHardPlace
13. Thank goodness Jesse is on my side. At least someone is...
14. I met my guardian ad litem today. She seems nice, but I don't think she knows how to act around me
15. I'm really starting to question if my mother even loves me anymore. Or if she ever even did, because she certainly isn't acting like it

No comments:

Post a Comment