Monday 30 September 2013

6 Word Memoir #1 - My Past


Photo Credit: Myself (Rebecca Roger)

Writers Note:

I took this selfie in grade seven and I think it really shows off how much of a dork I was in middle school, hence the sentence I chose for it. Looking back at my photos from then, all the awkward selfies, the terrible hair dos, the questionable clothing choices, I can’t help but cringe and wonder how my mother let me out of the house looking like that. The only thing that makes me feel a little bit better is knowing that everyone used to be like that and are now looking back thinking the same things as me. I prefer not to recall middle school. The memories were great, but the photos – not so much.This is one of the least embarrassing photos I have, believe it or not. But even so, I'm still highly embarrassed by it.
I put the words in the middle, over top of my face to hide it because it's really embarrassing. I also used a white fade over top to make it even less defined, and the black font stood out really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment