Monday 30 September 2013

6 Word Memoir #7 - Hate


Photo Credit: Kathy Roger

Writers Note:

In grade three, my best friend Chelsea moved away. She lived just down my street, and I used to go over to her house every day after school. I shared so many memories with her, and she only lived here for two short years. We had the best times together, and then one day she told me she was moving to Halifax, and I was so upset. We kept in touch for a little while, and she visited once in grade seven, but we grew apart fast. There’s no better relationship killer than distance. I thought this photo really described how wacky and weird our friendship was, and how weird we ourselves were. I used bolded capitol letters to make the words more noticeable and I made them uppercase to emphasize the message they portray. I used a period to make the statement seem more serious and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment