Monday 30 September 2013

6 Word Memoir #3 - Family


Photo Credit: Myself (Rebecca Roger)

Writers Note:

This is my brother and I have the biggest love/hate relationship with him. With him, I have two emotions – “hey, I’ll help you hide the body!” or “don’t even talk to me or I’ll murder you.” This picture was taken in Mexico, and because we were the only kids each other knew, we were forced to get along for a week. But we’re getting along a lot better as we grow older compared to when we were kids, and when it boils down to it, we’re family and I love him to death. As much as I hate to admit it. That’s why the words “love” and “hate” are bolded, to emphasize that. I used yellow as the font color because it showed up the best. I also liked how the words are in the middle and they're a center of attention but they still don't cover up our faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment